Sunday, October 7, 2012


And another month flies by, in a blink. WOW!!! First class at Daisy Lane deemed as successful (at least I feel great about it). What a nice bunch of ladies.  I appreciated this opportunity very much. Halloween mini is a cutie. The spooky tree, was my favorite part of the book. Eight ladies took this class and every tree came out a little bit different. Best part of scrap booking is the "personalization" of each creation. The tree was made using small rolled up napkin pieces coating in glossy accents, very messy but worth it. Halloween mini date for home is Oct 20 I have a few seats available.
Preparing to get the Christmas mini book samples completed this week. Need to do 3, I'm going to be busy again!!!  Can't to get started.
Happy Scrapping - Scrappy Friends.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment