Friday, July 20, 2012

Just spent 3 days in Chicago, at CHA. Am overwhelmed as always with the talent on displayed there. Just stood and marveled in the samples that were available to see, Took lots and lots of pictures, but they do not come close to expressing the beauty and detail in the projects. Several brand new stamp companies that are fantastic.I could have stood for hours in just one spot and watched Dyan Reaveley a designer from Ranger Ink work, she is absolutely  amazing. Learned several new techniques that I can't wait to try. I was inspired by it all and can't wait to get through my work day today and play in my scrap room this weekend. Getting ready to set up some new class dates, have projects picked out and ordered and can't wait to start. Will share class dates as soon as I can. I am also working on a date to travel to Daisy Lane in IL to teach a class or two for them. Yeah, for rejuvenation!!!!! Have a great weekend every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment