Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy weekend for me, taught the "Little Darlings" mini book class on Saturday. I so appreciate the group of ladies that attended the class. Its so much fun to share the hobby you love. Can hardly wait to start working on my next class project. Graphic 45 again!!!!

Have several other projects to work on this week, one of my Aunts is turning 70, so I'm working on a book for her. I'm doing her front page and all of her party guests are bringing an 8x8 page to add to the album. Show be interesting to see all the different pages and styles. The other project I'm actually doing for myself, that doesn't happen to often. I will share some photos when its finished and I have given myself a deadline of May 7 to finish it. We see if I make it.

Enjoy your week "scrappy friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment