Thursday, March 15, 2012




Several weeks ago, I was able to get back into the teaching mode of scrapbooking. So exciting!!! I love to share. Six crafty ladies and myself had a great time. As you can see we got a little bit messy, but that is the best part about being creative. That's my motto, "I'm not messy, I'm creative".







I create this little 6x6 mini book using the new Bo Bunny winter line. It is fun to watch that ugly chipboard turn into something beautiful, just by adding layers of paper, stickers and embellishments. I used both sticker sheets, ribbon, buttons, netting, gems, beads, stick pins and a few other little doodads. I used the CTMH cricut cartridge to cut out snowflakes, a little card, and the insert. I used the CTMH snowflake stamps. I always like it when I can incorporate my Martha scoreboard. Add all this together with a little bit of hot glue, pop dots and a lot of adhesive and VOILA you have an adorable little winter keepsake book.

Looking forward to another weekend of crafting with friends and I'm hoping to accomplish a few more upcoming classes. As well as a little bit of relaxation. Have a scrappy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment