Thursday, January 27, 2011



One of most favorite things is make cards. Especially when using my Copic markers. I'm far from an expert with them, but practice makes perfect or at least that's what I've been told. I enjoy the coloring part, reminds me of being a little kid. Its fun to blend the colors together. Someone once asked me if I colored my imagines to match my paper, I don't. I know that somewhere in this mountain of paper I have collected there is always a match.

The first card features paper by my minds eye, I used my Copics to color the image. I also added glossy accents on the rain drops. its hard to see in the photo but in person the drops really look wet. The second card is stamped with a Magnolia stamp. I LoVe Tilda, Magnolia stamps are my ultimate favorite stamp ever. Again its hard to see in the photo but I used flower soft on the flower bouquet. The last card is using a digi stamp. Its lots of fun to use could be get well, surprise, things could be worse I choose to add "Stuff Happens" and does it ever sometimes. I use white flower soft on the chair to give it a more dimensional look.

With this crazy weather we are enduring this winter, watch for more cards to pop up on my blog. Nothing better to do on a snowy- icy day than to SCRAP!!

1 comment:

  1. You do make very pretty cards! I haven't had time to scrap much. Although I did finish a calendar for Mom on Sunday. I am off tomorrow, so I think I will scrap. Bought some cute paper to do a tribute page for Dixie.

    ReplyDelete